October 26, 2008

Video Testing

One of the many features of this blog will be that just about every blog post will feature some sort of video. Hopefully it will be a video of a formation I am reviewing, or simply a related video to a topic at hand. Sometimes I will just make a post with a batch of videos with a number of matches.

However, I may or may not need more than one person to help me to record many different matches at the same time! Near the finals in weekly championships, there tend to be a large amount of high level players with a good amount of skill that probably should be recorded.

If you are able to help me with this, please drop me a line. For now, the following is a match between Lucario and HmooBPridE on Mycenae. The players are not particularly relevant, so this post is mainly showcasing the video formatting and YouTube channel. I will be trying to use music from relatively unknown artists that I particularly enjoy and adding the credits to the music at the end of each video, just as an added bonus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These people suck at pvp...